2.24.2013

Arizona: Day Seven - Rainbows

Day seven, we saw THREE rainbows.  One in the morning, afternoon, and a double rainbow in the evening.
Let me remind you,
we were in the DESERT!
Rainbows were created to deliver a powerful message.
First, a promise from God that he wouldn't flood the Earth again.
I believe rainbows still hold that powerful message but also that God continues to use them to tell us things.

A double rainbow lit the darkened cloudy sky. God said, “Trust me through the storm, I have you. Don’t lean on your own understanding but lean into me, as the showers refresh. Embrace my wind, it blows the mosquitos away. Know my rainbow is a double one of covenant. They witness to my faithfulness. Trust me. I bring you through the storm. I am here for you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment