4.24.2013

Allergy-Free Rosemary Chive Potato Chips

Potato chips are by far my favorite junk food treat.  Going allergy-free meant I had to give up most chips as they are fried in vegetable oil with soy and have diary or wheat in the flavorings.   Little did I know that making my own would be so easy with only a few simple ingredients.

You will need:
Potatoes (I used red but any kind will work, including sweet potatoes!)
Fresh Rosemary
Fresh Chives
Olive Oil
Sea Salt

-Lightly coat a cookie sheet with olive oil.
-Thinly slice your potatoes and spread them evenly out on the sheet.
-Sprinkle your fresh rosemary and chives over the slice potatoes.
-Lightly sprinkle some more olive oil and your sea salt over the sliced potatoes.

Bake at 400 degrees 30 minutes or until golden brown.
I like to eat them with one of my favorite allergy-free dressings.
Enjoy!

xo
Erin


4 comments:

  1. These look great, am going to try making, thanks for sharing, (great photos as well). Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb! They are yummy, I'm sure you will like them. You know you can make them with sweet potatoes too! ;)

      Delete
  2. Never thought of these as a potato chip alternative.... but I guess they are! No need for dressing. I eat these as they are! They look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes if I make them myself I know for sure what is in them and then I can enjoy them with no worries!

      Delete