7.16.2013

Weekapaug Lookout

Weekapaug Lookout is probably one of my favorite places to go, especially for sunsets.  It's a lookout; in that you can't swim there because it's packed with boulders and with no parking lot.  You just park in one of the several spots on the street and it is never packed, which is what makes it one of my favorite spots here in New England.  I learned since moving here about six years ago, I know where there are more cool spots then the locals.  I guess if you grow up somewhere you don't explore much.  This is one of those spots the locals have no clue where I'm talking about.
Here is another spot the locals have no clue exists.
More of Weekapaug Lookout:

See Amanda's outfit details at Amanda Louise and more photos from this shoot at Blue Glacier Photography.

xo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment