12.07.2011

Scenes From The Beach

Sunday was my 27th birthday and my one request was to go to the beach, so we loaded up the dogs and took the 20 minutes drive to our "winter" beach.  
In Connecticut, the beaches are incredibly crowded during the summer months so we try to find "secret" or less popular beaches then.  In the winter, we go to the beaches that were packed in the summer; now deserted for the winter months.  This is when the dogs join us.
It was such a beautiful day with the temperature around 60 degrees.



This is one of the only good pictures I got of Azul.  In a future post, I will show you just how hilarious his faces usually are.






I am so thankful for the past 27 years of my life and all the people and experiences I've been blessed with.  I look forward to this coming year and all the changes and shifting into new seasons.  
I'm most excited to graduate from graduate school in May.
After all, I think I've been in school since the age of 4, so a total of 23 years.
So excited for the happy changes my 27th year will bring!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos!!! Even though it's winter, the beach is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete